For the latest information about the club, click News from the menu above.
A bit about us…
Haslemere Border Athletic Club (HBAC) is a local and friendly club that has been established for over 50 years. We take part in most running races in the area, and organise the annual Gibbet Hill 10k. We are always looking for new recruits, so if you’d like to become a member, or even join us for a training session to see what we’re like, please contact us for more information.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner, there is no pressure to compete and we don’t expect you to join straight away. We do offer training in all distances from sprints to marathons and field events.
- We compete in a number of cross-country league, Surrey Men’s league and Today’s Runner Multi Terrain League.
- We are based at the Woolmer Hill sports club, adjacent to the Edge gym
- We have use of the 100m all-weather track plus a 400m oval grass track during summer
- We have an active road running section for men and women, competing in 5K’s up to Marathon distance
- We also have many members training for and competing in triathlon