A bit about us...
Haslemere Border Athletic Club (HBAC) is a local and friendly club that has been established for over 50 years. We take part in most running races in the area, and organise the annual Gibbet Hill 10k. We are always looking for new recruits, so if you’d like to become a member, or even join us for a training session to see what we’re like, please contact us for more information.
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner, there is no pressure to compete and we don’t expect you to join straight away. We do offer training in all distances from sprints to marathons and field events.
- We compete in a number of cross-country league, Surrey Men’s league and Today’s Runner Multi Terrain League.
- We are based at the Woolmer Hill sports club, adjacent to the Edge gym
- We have use of the 100m all-weather track plus a 400m oval grass track during summer
- We have an active road running section for men and women, competing in 5K’s up to Marathon distance
- We also have many members training for and competing in triathlon
If you are interested in running, athletics, duathlon or triathlon in the Haslemere area, we would love to hear from you. Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or subscribe to our weekly email updates. Sign up here
Meet the Team
|Vice Chair||Jim Edwards|
|Membership Secretary||Patsy Petersenemail@example.com|
Child Welfare and
Sarah Kirby and
|Mens Road Race Captain||Dave Bateman|
|Ladies Road Race Captain||Amanda Marden|
|Mens Cross Country Captains||Richard Taylor & Andy Wareham|
|Ladies Cross Country Captains||Sian Dixon & Annalisa Alexander|
|Multi-Sport Captain||Janice Worsfoldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Secretary||Lara Kazakosemail@example.com|
|Media and Publicity||Dave Card|