Cancelled Wednesday Evening Ride out

With the weather not looking like it's going to improve tonight and a couple people already letting me know they won't be cycling,  I've made the decision to cancel this evenings ride out, hopefully you can make other training plans if really wanting to train, if you do want to still cycle then please do take care out there as it's dark and very wet.

Sorry for any inconvenience  and hopefully back to normal next week.

The Tri Team

2 thoughts on “Cancelled Wednesday Evening Ride out

Leave a Reply