As well as runners for the Gibbet Hill 10k Race on Wed 13th July, we need lots of help
To maintain the standard we have set we need:
- People to mark our the course and set up the finish on Lion Green
- 4 people to take entries and give out numbers from 6pm at the Church
- 1 person to take baggage
- 1 person to stay at Lion Lane to look after the finish 6 to 7.30
- 24 people to marshal
- People to man the water station near the viewpoint at the Punch Bowl
- 4 people to list runners as they come in
- 1 back runner
- 1 person to take the finishers sheets to be listed.
- Plus cake makers!
If anyone can help please contact Julia or Bob at training or email email@example.com
This is our big fundraiser for the year. We need as many of the club to participate in one way or another. Thanks