Membership Fees 2014-2015
Joining Haslemere Border Athletics Club provides you all the fun and benefits of running with like-minded individuals of every standard. Membership rates are below and you will need to fill out and return a Membership Form too, if you haven’t previously (or if anything has changed since you last did).
As a member you can view all parts of our website, including training schedules, and you can participate in our online forums.
Alternatively, you can pay securely online for instant access
|Individual Membership||£35||Senior||Pay Now|
|Under 11s Membership||£25||No EA Affiliation||Pay Now|
|Joint Membership||£65||Two members at same address*||Pay Now|
|Family (3) Membership||£90||Three members at same address*||Pay Now|
|Family (4) Membership||£110||Four members at same address*||Pay Now|
|2nd Claim Membership||£25||Pay Now|
|Non-Competing Membership||£25||Pay Now|
|Beginners’ Group Runners||£20||Pay Now|
* There is no differentiation in membership fees between adult or junior members. Therefore two members at the same address could be two adults or an adult and a junior.
- All members (except 2nd claim, non-competitive and beginners) will be affiliated with England Athletics automatically. This accounts for £10 of your membership fee.
- HBAC Members can also compete in Track and Field competitions and have use of the athletics track at the Woolmer Hill site and the facilities in the Woolmer Hill Sports Association Pavilion, which include showers and a bar.
- Membership also allows the opportunity of competing in Surrey league, Hampshire league, Southern and National Cross Country Events.
- Juniors under the age of 11 cannot affiliate to England Athletics
Parent’s/Guardians of junior members please also complete a consent form:
Parent/Guardian Consent Form
There is a weekly email update on club activity that you can receive direct to your inbox by signing up here