The Punch Bowl Challenges - 26th September 2021
The fabulous Punch Bowl Challenges are scheduled to take place this year on Sunday, 26th September, 09:30am. There are races suitable for ALL ages!
• The Punch Bowl 10K for seniors (16+) - a testing off road course, down and up the Devil's Punch Bowl, will challenge the most serious runners.
• 5k for seniors and juniors (12+) - an easier course, on the rim of the Punch Bowl (TBC)
• 2.5k for Juniors aged 9 to 11,
• 1k for juniors aged 6 to 8, AND
• a 50m dash for under 6’s.
To register for the event please go to Runbritain.com.
If you're not planning on running in the event then please consider supporting the club by volunteering to help out on the day. Help is needed with registration and timekeeping and about 8 marshals on the course. About 18/20 club volunteers are needed altogether. If you are able to help out please let Caroline know - firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Haslemere Border AC meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings and Saturday mornings. We are proud that we cater for all abilities of runners offering everyone the opportunity to develop and achieve their personal goals. See the Training pages of this website.
Black Down and Hindhead Supporters of the National Trust raise money to support these two significant areas around Haslemere.